Last summer when I first joined a running group there were two women who constantly were talking about their Stitch Fixes, how they got clothes in the mail that they normally wouldn't wear, but somehow looked perfect on them. I was intrigued, we all know my passion for a good outfit :) I try to push myself out of my comfort zone on a regular basis, just to keep my options fresh and current.
I spent a lunch hour at work one day filling out my profile and I'm getting my first Fix soon! I'm excited to see what someone else would pick for my body type and personality.
Today even more good news for you ladies - they are now offering Stitch Fixes for Petites and Maternity! When I was pregnant I was SO OVER all the same clothing, leggings and tunics pretty much every day for 9 months, I would've LOVED to have new stuff being sent to my door every month.
- In the style profile, you can now add your due date which helps your stylist find you perfect pieces for each trimester throughout your pregnancy. If you already have an account just update your profile with your due date (if applicable!)
- Be sure to let your Stylist know what you're looking for.
- Your Stylist will have it covered!
- Petite clothing is made to fit smaller frames. If you're 5.3 and under, you may prefer the fit of the new petite sizing.
- Petite is defined as: shorter inseams, shorter arm lengths and narrower shoulders.
- Not to be confused with XS! Petite clothing is about inseams, lengths and cut.
- Update your profile to request petite sizing.
I've discussed before how, even though I'm 5,4.5 a lot of time petite pants fit me better. I think it's because I prefer flats to heels and I have short legs, I'm going to probably update my profile for petite size pants.