Suns out Guns out today ladies! I work my arms pretty much every time I lift weights, but I do two days where I completely focus on just upper body. I only had time for one workout today so I put together a good arm routine for either at home or at the gym!
Now a few notes:
- these can be modified to a lower weight for a beginner or higher weights for more advanced. I would say you should be able to do the first two sets with a bit of sweat and the last two you should be cussing me while your arms and shoulders are burning. Do not use 3 pound weights y'all - Madison can use those. 5 pound minimum please!
- When they burn repeat this mantra - THIS IS HOW WE CHANGE OUR BODIES. works for me most of the time :)
- Do each move 6 times, then the next move 6 times, then rest for less than 20 seconds. You can rest for 1 minute between rounds.
- I really need to record these videos BEFORE my 90 minute workout, cause I am tired and I rush. These are just for explanation, please be sure to slow down and focus on what you are doing. Rushing through to get to the end is pointless if you aren't doing it correctly. Do what I say not always what I do. K?
- Please report back how you liked this workout on my Facebook - I'm happy to do these kinds of things if y'all like 'em, but they take time and without feedback I kinda feel like I'm wasting it. My hairs are taking up extra time after my workouts lately so some days its a toss up between workout vids and pretty locks :)
I did a HIIT today, but didn't have time to put it together for y'all so I'm saving it for next week, but here's one we are doing in my Challenge group!
Now save these pics to your phone and get your sweat on!