I hate how they ruined the Black Friday fun by opening up on Thanksgiving. I was always so excited to wake up early with my Mom, stop at Starbucks for coffee, and plan our route for the best day of shopping! The excitement always starts the holiday season off and we enjoy our day together. My Mom actually has to work on Thanksgiving because it's not a holiday in Canada and I feel like we miss out on the best deals by not going when they open.
Oh well, we still plan on getting up early and shopping til we drop!
1. Target - Beat By Dre $97 bucks!
2. Academy Sports - Nike clothing 25% off I also saw Nike Free's are priced from $100 to $70
3. Macy's - They always have a huge boot sale! Also go online and print off a few of the coupons to save yourself $20 bucks off every $50 << check out separately to save yourself some bucks!
4. Kohls - Get $15 bucks in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent and these kid headphones need to happen for Madison even though she'll just sing out loud anyways.
5. 5 Below - Best store for stocking stuffers, mini puzzles are always a hit with my 5 year old!
6. Old Navy - 50% off the entire store, these girls plaid tops are 10 bucks!
7. Ulta - Lots of great makeup sets on sale, I'm going to swing by for this Lorac one.
Find more Black Friday deals here - I'm still waiting on Gap's to come out.
If you are buying for that person who is so. dang. hard. to shop for I highly recommend something personalized because a personal touch is always thoughtful and appreciated! My favorite place to shop is Personalized From Me to You and they are offering 20% off orders of $50 or more black Friday through cyber Monday.
Another great deal is for those pregnant people in your life, I loved my girdle so much after Aiden and it would be a fantastic gift for an expecting mother. You can check out the different type at Bellefit.
I'm a little stuck on what to get Madison, I really don't want to buy her any toy's because she rarely plays with the ones she has. She loves to dress up and play pretend, but we have almost everything she could need for that. I would be open to more education type things, like flashcards or something like that. Any suggestions from veteran Mom's are much appreciated!