I love to try new things and when I love something I want to share it, so here are a few of late.
1. Kae Exfoliating Hammam Glove: This is HANDS DOWN the best exfoliater I've tried and you don't even need a cream or soap! All you have to do is soak your skin for 10 minutes and use the glove, you can see the dead skin rolling off. Sounds gross, but my legs have never been softer.
2. Real Techniques Brushes: These brushes are very similar to Urban Decay's and the price point is so much better, plus the tote is perfect for keeping them all together. Would be a great gift for the makeup junkie in your life.
3. Ruffled Wristlet: This little bag is the perfect size, it holds a ton, but I can hang it from my wrist while I run into the grocery or Starbucks. I even bought some as gifts I love it so much!
4. Nerium: I've been using this night cream for over 2 months now and I've never had so many compliments on my 'glow'! I'm not big on the smell, but I do love how it has evened out my skintone. I got mine from Brittany, you can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
5. RugsUsa: Y'all I need to unsubscribe from their email list, their sales get me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I just bought this pretty blue one for baby Aiden's room and only paid 100 bucks! There shipping is free and fast and the quality is awesome.
6. Three Birds Nest: This is one of my favorite boutiques, I love so many of their items! December 3rd we will be running a giveaway, to help pick what items will be included head on over to their Facebook page and like your fav's :) I want all the scarves!
Have a great Turkey week, there will be no W.O.W tomorrow.