I think this is a great frame for only 8 bucks! I plan to make some Holiday inspired ones so check back for more.
Well, never say never. We have this ugly light colored media center that I have hated since, well, my Husband went shopping and bought it without my input.
Check out the rest of my list here and check back for more updates!!
Do you have decorating ADD? I do. That's why I joined the party over at The Shabby Chic Cottage to finish 10 projects in 10 days. I consider myself organized, but I have MANY unfinished projects scattered around the house.
- bring in the media center I painted (uhhh 2 weeks ago!)
- hang my hooks in the bathroom so my towels are NOT on the floor
- touchup the paint in the bathroom (I made Hubs recaulk it all)
- harrass my Mom to finish my curtains so I can re-hang them
- clean and organize my side of the garage and put up a table for my projects
- paint the red plant stand things black to match my living room
- frame my Chanel picture from Paris (yeah I went in April of 08!)
- clean out the guest bedroom and closet
- clean off the front porch and hang a fall wreath
- make a fall wreath!
This is Miss Madison at 5 months. She is sitting up so well already and was just happy to get her picture taken! Do you think we look alike? Every tells me she looks like my Hubs, but I think she looks like me!
We had a family photo taken too. Awwww. Don't forget to sign up for the Halloween Bow!http://http//missmadisonscharmedlife.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-1st-giveaway.html